What You Can Do With MemoMa
- Write a note and save it in a calendar with the current time.
- Show notes/events with full description without having to tap buttons.
- Show photos next to calendar events and share them.
- Send photo to Pic Navi to edit date, time and location.
- Create multiple views to choose which calendars to show (and turn on/off photos)
- Copy entire text of a note or an event —> Longpress
- Day, Week, Month and Year Views showing notes in chronological and reversed chronological orders.
- Search note within selected range.
- Remember search keywords —> Settings
- Delete single/multiple notes/events in Edit mode.
- (Japanese only) Show year in Japanese era. (iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch)
- Go to a specific date —> Jump button
- Show calendar —> Jump button
- Set multiple calendar sets to show different combinations of calendars —> Settings
- Switch between calendar sets with two taps.
- Timezone override
- Week starts on Monday/Sunday
- One handed layout
- Call a phone number (iPhone/Apple Watch)
- Show direction to an address (iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch)
- End Now to assign the current time as the note’s end time.
- Quick items
- Go to Date by long pressing a note
- Send web link to MemoMa from other apps such as Safari and BBC News by sharing
MemoMa doesn’t collect any data. Calendar events, notes and photos remain on your device. If you use iCloud, calendar and photos may be synced according to your privacy settings in Settings app. In other words, anything you prohibit Apple to do, MemoMa can’t do either.
How To Videos